Happy New Year Backwoods Readers!
Going into my 25th year I have some attainable goals I’m going to try and knock on the head… and I will, because they ARE attainable!
I’ve decided to pick a word of the year… and for 2016 my word is FOCUS.
The list that I have compiled of attainable goals are based around focus.
Many of you may have similar goals & I would sure like to hear about them!
Without further adieu:
1. Sleep More.
2. Eat even better! (I say this because we actually eat pretty good.)
4.Clean More. An intense Sunday cleaning makes me feel rejuvenated & ready for my week ahead!
5. Ride my Horses even more!
6. Get up earlier.
7. Drink more Tea & Less Beer.
8. Dress to Impress Everyday.
9. Get rid of the clutter.
11. Play more music.
12. Learn & perfect some lost skills.
13. Save some Coin.
17. Stop Caring what People Think of Me & Start Caring about What I Think of Me.
18. Read More Meaningful Books.
19. Create More.
20. Educate & Get Educated.
21. Get Outside.
22. Keep Raising my Own Food.
23. Smile More.
24. Focus on the Positive.
25. & Lastly… Forgive. Give forgiveness where it is needed.
Do any of these goals resonate with you?
What different goals do you have for this year?
Enjoy the focus friends, it’s going to be a great year ❤